How much does it cost to live in Cranberry Village?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- 1Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC's mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent. And, members get their membership fee back if they sell their homes.
- The current lot rent is $510 per month.
- The one-time membership fee is $100.
- Before the homeowners bought Cranberry Village, we had monthly rent increases almost every year. Rent has remained the same since we went resident-owned in July 2012.
- Cranberry Village does not charge any application fee for new members. Find an application here.