How is the board of directors elected and who serves?
Our board is made up of volunteer ROC members elected by the membership.
- The member households elect a board of directors, which appoints committees to perform different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Elections take place every other year at an annual meeting in June.
- In order to run for a position prior to the elections, the board of directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the board.
- If additional seats need to be filled, the board will have additional elections.
- Board members serve two-year terms.
- The board of directors is always looking for volunteers – there's always a place for those who want to pitch in!